Thursday, June 17, 2010

AA Woman - Dying my Hair Honey Blonde with a box kit. Which one?

I want to dye my hair this color.



http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:AOUZ...



What do you think? I'm her same complexion and actually we look alike in a way. If I wanted to do it myself what box dye would you recommend? I know most of you will recommend a Hairsalon which will probably be best, however I am interested in knowing a box dye that works well. I am also aware it's more about post hair care. My hair was relaxed 5 weeks ago and dyed a dark cinnamon color 6 weeks ago. approx.



I was thinking this color with blue, purple and pink track hightlights. For a temporary look and photoshoot.



http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:6JIq...



But it would have to be a weave i wouldn't DARE dye my real hair that color.



Open to opinions or suggestions. Happy New Years.



AA Woman - Dying my Hair Honey Blonde with a box kit. Which one?

Go to a large beauty supply like"Sallys " with your pictures - they will tell you what to use and sell it to you cheaper than you can get it at Walmart. Good luck.



AA Woman - Dying my Hair Honey Blonde with a box kit. Which one?

I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union