Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

okay, i really am not asking your opinion about dying hair bright or even weird colors. im just wondering what would look cool, i am thinking of getting color streaks(i have light brown hiar so im going to get those parts bleached) the colors I have in mind are hot pink, bright blue, or violet/purple and if i dont get color streaks i am going to dye my bangs, well not really my bangs, just the hiar that goes to my chin one of those colors, or maybe i will do the streaks and that. so what do you think?



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

awesome!!



some site:



http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/...



http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x290/...



http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z85/M...



http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb245...



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

I think that would be awesome and I like the bangs and streaks Idea. I was going to dye mine a vibrant purple color, but decided on a more natural dark brown to suit my lifestyle.



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

I want to do that too, and if you're young this is really the only time you can do it and get away with it. The only reason I have second thoughts about it is because of the bleach, and I worry that once the color fades that I'll have a white streak. Does this happen? I'm not sure. But if it does and you don't mind the up keep then go for it.



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

I don't know, just make sure it looks good. The freshmen at my school ALL have funky colored hair (I guess they think cause it's an art school, it's mandantory or something) and it looks GROSS. But for some reason, when someone like me or my upperclassmen/sophomore friends dye their hair purple or something (mine's is currently purple, red and black) it looks good. Less is more, sweetie.



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

one big chunk or purple or blue.



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

i say dye it all black, like PITCH shiny black and get hmm bright blue highlights cause i reckon pink is sorta out already. anddd bout that bang idea i think you should just highlight and dont dye a huge part of it cause it would look pretty weird and...just not nice



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

You can buy Put On Pieces or other brands that are brightly colored chunks of hair, so you can mix it up. You attach them to your own hair.



Hair dying? (funky,bright colors)?

I think purple would look cool and funky- try it and see how you like it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union