Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

1) They glue then to your scalp right?



2) How do you take them out,doesn't it like,pull other hair out?



3) How long do they last?



4) Where can I get pink ones?



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

I glued mine to my scalp hurt



I pulled the extensions out with my hair leaving bald spots



however long



I don't know but a place with wild colors.. or human hair you can dye it.



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

1. the good kind of extensions are pieces of human hair they attach by using heat and chemicals to your own hair. so no glue



2 and 3. they last about 6 months and dont usually come off before that



4. since its human hair, you probably have to find extensions and request they be dyed before they put them on.



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

It's not glued to your scalp, but close - it's still on your hair. There are removers you can buy - I telnd to put oil in my hair and carefully slide them out. I've used oil shhen, baby oil, etc. Now, the residue left after that? I honestly don't have an answer - I usually have to get a relaxer to take it out.



glue ins are temporary - 2 weeks maybe 4... However, you can't use oils - it will break down the bonding glue.



Pink ones - you can get at beauty supply stores. You may have to call around, though. I've seen pink, plue, red, etc. It's usually the places that have a wide selection of hair.



You then need to see if you want human or synthetic. Most synthetic can not have heat applied to it...



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

I would highly recommend clip-in hair extensions



Pros:



- They can be taken out at any time



- They don't damage your hair whatsoever



- Less expensive



- You can dye and style them (if they're real human hair)



- Last forever



Cons:



- None really



Clip-in extensions at Sally's cost about $60 for a whole hair set, if you get extensions that are glue-in, sew-in etc. it would go for about over $100, and they only last for a few months. And it's kind of high maintenance. The clip-in extensions look like the salon extensions, but they don't ruin your hair.



(Salon extensions) You can take them out with a special kind of shampoo I believe. And you can just dye them pink.



If I were you I would go with the clip-in.



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

1) Not all extensions are glued. Some are sewn.



2) If glued, there are glue removers you can buy at Sally's, or LOTS of shampoo will loosen the glue. I have also heard if you spray oil sheen on the glue it will loosen as well.



3) It depends on how many extensions you have. Whatever you do DON'T RUSH. Whichever method you use, i.e. glue remover, shampoo, oil sheen, you have to work it into the area where the glue is, and slowly pull. You will have minimal natural hair loss.



4) Any beauty supply that sells hair, will most likely have it, but pink is a hard color.



Good Luck!



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

1... yes



2... use a lot of oil and rub then out, soak them w/ conditioner, or buy bonding lgue remover



3.. as long as you can take care of em... theyll slide every now n then but u wud need to glue them bakc down



4... the beauty supply.. most likely a chinese owned one (no diss)



I have a few questions about hair extensions here...(look inside)?

1. It depends - you can get weaves, clip ons, or bonded (glue, great lengths)



2. You have to get them professionally removed - except clips.



3. 3-5 months if you take good care of them.



4. Great lengths sells pink and a ton of other funky colors.



I've pretty much tried all of them and have come to the conclusion that none of them are for me! They are a lot of work and money and other than great lengths (which is so expensive) they end up looking like trashy and they aren't good for your hair. My hair grew weird after I got my weaves taken out and I'm still growing out a big bald spot from my clip ins. I'm way happier now that I'm growing out my own hair!! Good luck with your decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union