Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thinning hair?

About one month ago my hair began to thin out, I am 71 and always had a very good head of hair..Lately it has thinned out that my co-workers are beginning to tell me they can see my scalp. I seem to be in good health though...Although my scalp looks pink and is slightly sore when I touch it sometimes. Does anyone else experience this...



Thinning hair?

Have your thyroid checked! If not that many of use have thing hair with age, men and women. Also are you using any new hair products?



Thinning hair?

I would have your thyroid checked. Good hair starts with good internal health. When your diet is good, you will grow hair at a brisk rate and it will be shiny and full bodied. Try going to your local guru in wholistic medicine and see what they recommend for a good hair supplement. Try not to take any pills for hair growth, your body will do a fine job on its own. You might want to try something topical, I閳ユ獫e had success using a product called Provillus, good luck.



http://www.hair-loss-baldness-solutions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union