Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anyone know where to find pink bleach powder?

'N Rage 'Ntense Pink is what I'd like to use, but last time it took three kits from Sally's to cover my head, and that was when it was super short. I need it in a much larger quantity now because my hair is past my shoulders. I don't want t bleach and then color because it won't look the same, does anyone know where I can get that hot pink bleach powder (to mix with developer) in any larger amount?? I have been searching and searching google and eBay and come up with nothing. Thanks!



Anyone know where to find pink bleach powder?

When I had pink in my hair I got it from walmart. It will say it fuschia but it turned out pink I used it twice and both times came out pink. It was a one step process. I didnt have to bleach my hair blond before I did it. But it is also for highlights so you might have to get more than one box if you are doing your whole head pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union