Thursday, June 17, 2010

Right hair color??

I want to dye my hair light brown but my hair is medium brown..tan with blue eyes should I dye it? im going to a professional salon obviously but will it look to trashy im 16 yrs. old. I just got carmel highlights but u can barely see them! i want a lot of opinions please



I DONT want any WILD colors at all like pink or orange blue plz its not my kind of style at all!



Right hair color??

Most people can handle going 2-3 levels lighter than their natural level without looking trashy. The sun can do that naturally,but a skilled stylist should have no problem doing that for you. If you do not have much artificial color in your hair currently,a stylist can achieve up to even 4 levels of lightening with color and not having to bleach it....Levels are usually from 1-11,1 is pitch black and 11 being the palest blond.



Right hair color??

Ask your stylist for a heavy highlight of a lighter blonde. Color won't lift color, so you can't get lighter by coloring it alone. Tell them you want to appear lighter all over and that you want a " heavy foil with heavy weave" this will lighten the hair alot, but keep dimension in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union