Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Ideas!?!?!?

I'm blonde now, I have blue eyes, and a warm skin tone...



my hair's just past my shoulders, kinda layered, and I have side-swept bangs.



I'm going to highlight(or lowlight it) but I'm not sure what I want to do... something fun (I've had purple, pink, red, etc...nothing's going to be to crazy,lol)



I also want a new cut, but I'm not so experimental when it comes to that!



Any suggestions on either or both,



links and pics wouild be much appreciated!



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

Yes, a razor or wispy edges cut on the ends of your hair and some chunky auburn red streaks. Punky yet not crazy, that would be cool with your natural coloring.



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

i think you should go for brown. that could be something different for you.



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

i thought that this was a nicew style!:)



enjoy!



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

i definitely think getting like honey colored highlights would look pretty....and it'd be kinda natural looking. as far as cuts....im not too experimental either haha but heres a website that seems to have a bunch of ideas. just look around.



http://www.prohaircut.com/people-hair-cu...



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

Posh's haircut is all the rage now or the rihanna style Long on one side and short on the other with a full round fringe and short layers its actually quite nice or the blonde girl from girls aloud's style ... It would be really nice im very experimental with my hair as im a hair dresser and i get mental styles all the time



I think this hair style is quite nice and very very fashionable also



http://just-for-mom.kaboose.com/images_g...



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

try a perm and maybe a hazel color



Hair Ideas!?!?!?

cut it off!!! there are so many cute short styles, if you're that bored. that's what i did, but i always change , plus i work in a salon so i keep up with the fun trendy styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union