Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair. (: cmon its a easy question.?

my hair is blue black atm.



im getting tips and a few streaks bleached and dyed a weird color.



the colors i have are:



peacock blue (this will fade to a sky blue with green tone)



magenta (this will fade to a light cotton candy pink)



emerald green (this will fade to a teal color)



what one shall i have first?



Hair. (: cmon its a easy question.?

Oooh! Girl those are some pretty hot and daring shades! I'd say a toss between the emarald green and peacock blue. Not that the candy pink is bad but every second girl is sporting it these daz. And may I suggest you check out your new look in a hairstyle software ( there are 100 free ones all over the net ) before you actually take the plunge. It'll help you decide more accurately. Gawd! Honestly I'm getting excited for you... Lol! Go ahead!



Hair. (: cmon its a easy question.?

ooh, try the emerald one.



Hair. (: cmon its a easy question.?

I agree, the emerald green! What fun! I wish I wasn't afraid to have that kind of fun with my hair.



Best of everything.



Hair. (: cmon its a easy question.?

I think you should do the streaks a peacock blue color and the tips the magenta color. It would look soooo cool!



:D



%26lt;3



Hair. (: cmon its a easy question.?

Love the new hair color tends but they do tend to fade fast, i'm blonde, i'm also a hairstylist, mine is purple- yes purple.



Ok here we go...



wtih your hair dark it will take the bleaching fine as long as not damaged to much



I would go with either the pink first or the green.. why because they are going to fade the fastest and if you decide you want to go back at some point (natural color) the blue is going to be easier to cover...The pink is HOT but..fades so fast i had it myself LOOOOVED IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union