Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

What do you think would look good on me for hair/makeup...? I am really pale w/ greyish blue eyes and kinda dirty blond hair. (which is sometimes straight sometimes wavy...depends )



In thie pic, im wearing black mascara w/ liner and a little pink eyeshadow....a bit of bronzre on my cheeks...and a sheer lip gloss...thnx



I want some new exciting ideas :D



http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



%26lt;3 thanks



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

dont wear pink eyeshadow... try something darker like navy blue and black to bring up your eyes!



wear some color in your lips!!



i recommend not to wear anything on your cheeks, ur too white



your hair is gorgeous!!! try a side bun or wear it down with some accesories like cute pins or headbands!



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

I think you would be crazy to change anything!!



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMXNtuaq3...



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

With that kind of hairstyle, your eye make up is too intense. You would look great with a short, Pob style.



Or leave the long lengths, but tone down the eye makeup a bit. It's too harsh.



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

I think that you should dye you're hair a darker color (lose the highlights). With your pale skin and light eyes, your hair would be a frame for your face and not a distraction.



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

I think you should try combigneing like hilary-duffs makeup along with Ashlee simpsons. I think you would look really pretty with light brown hair, and making it really curled.



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

To much eye liner put less eyeliner on



Blue eyeshadow



Mascara is good!



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

CUT YOUR HAIR LITTLE BELOW CHIN IT WILL MAKE IT LOOK THICKER 2.I THNK YOU MAKEUP LOOKS GOOD



Best Makeup/Hair Look for me...? (PIC)?

be natural u will look good in simple bcz u have gret skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union