Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

Im going to bleach my hair bright blonde.I want a combination of colors for extensions and maybe a little of dyed color in my hair. I was thinking baby blue for the dye but im not sure how it will look, and I also love the pink. If you could show me a few pictures of what I should do..?



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

Dude, scene died.



IT'S OVER.



Plus you guy's are just attention seekers.



who'd want giant hair AFTER the 80's?



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

...depends on what you look like



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

pink!! and blue....and messy!! and stuff



please answer my question!



http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

Tip: Don't do it.



^_^ ``tia



For beauty and style check out:



http://ribbonties.blogspot.com



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

i cant really show you pictures of it but i will explain it the best way i can. you should get blong layers and underneath have like shoulder blade long black/brown hair. it looks really good



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

Many colors and slight spikes...Don't over do it though



Getting Scene hair... Need tips?

scene is dead. dont be another follower. if you really have that inner individual make something thats all your own! revive something rediculous like the 1700s or something lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union