Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair advice (and a question I guess)?

Alright, I really want to do something interesting with my hair because I'm getting so sick of it. I have kind of an olive-ish skin tone which makes for a fairly difficult time finding dye...



so I was thinking of either bleaching it and just being blonde (this is a terrible idea, I know), getting it cut extremely short, like a boy cut, or possibly getting it...pink?



I'm open to anything at ALL, feedback extremely appreciated :D



pictures pictures!



http://a383.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj2/s...



http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj2/s...



Hair advice (and a question I guess)?

You have fantastic healthy looking hair!! You want edgy and something different? Layers!! And I am talking short layers up top..almost spikey but not too short with the layers becoming longer as they go down so your keeping most of your length. The ends of the layers then need to be razored so you can use pomade to define them, which will create a real wispy effect. And razoring does not ruin your hair if its done correctly and sparingly. As far as color, if you want to be funky, a lighter color on the bottom layer in the nape area and the same color highlighted thru the bang area. Start off with just a slightly lighter color to get use to it, then you can add the pink when your ready.



Hair advice (and a question I guess)?

Wow... well you want opinions right?... mine is DON'T dye it pink. I think that is just a trend that has passed and you shouldn't follow what other people do. I have the same problem with trying to find something different. Why don't you get it highlighted and maybe angled or something for some change. If it's healthy then don't cut it. But this is your hair so you do what you decide. Try highlights or different cut (layers etc.) Something noticable but not SO drastic right away.



Hair advice (and a question I guess)?

personally, I adore you're hair. But you can get it layered so it's a little more edgier. Go to a place where they layer with scissors. Razoring ruins your hair. Now for dying, I have the same color almost. I had a lighter brunette but dyed it to your color about a month ago. If anything, do some hilites and then do a pink streak or 2 in your hair. Don't die you're whole head pink. That's just madness.



Hair advice (and a question I guess)?

you should get pink, blonde, and your natural color extentions.



and get side swept bangs instead of regular side bangs.



Hair advice (and a question I guess)?

I would suggest some chunky highlights in the front not too blonde but like a light golden blonde. Pink.. I would stay way from that cuz that is not going to go well with your skin tone. As for the cut I would either leave it or cut it short and spikey in the back but leave the front longer give your self a more punk look. Even still with the highlights in the front it would look good.



Good luck



~T~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union