Sunday, June 20, 2010

Does anyone know of any hair dye...?

I need some temporary hair dye that you can see as well as a permanent salon 'do. I want it to be pink, so just a brand that does extreme colors. The maximum amount of washes it takes to fade out has to be 7. I need brand. All of the hair dyes I have tried don't show up as well as I would like because I have almost-black hair. Does anyone know of any good brands? Thanks!



Does anyone know of any hair dye...?

Fudge (this may stay in for closer to 10-14 days)



Manic Panic (should wash out in around 7-ish)



You can buy them at certain stores, online (Manic Panic have their own website, based in the UK) or you should be able to find them on ebay.



If you have problems with getting the colour out, use anti-dandruff shampoo, it'll strip it out quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union