Thursday, June 17, 2010

OMG, Seriously Unwanted hair...Electrolysis?

Hey all, I'm a female (duh), and I have a moustache, and chin hair,and hair under my neck, it doesn't look like a dude, but when I was overseas, i got waxing done with the pink hard wax. Now, this stuff is growing back, please, tell me, what can I do to get rid of this stuff. I think I'm beautiful and so do many other people, but this hair is a mess! And I'm tired of looking at it! Besides, it makes you appear darker. Best answer and suggestions will be chosen!



OMG, Seriously Unwanted hair...Electrolysis?

Well, you can get laser surgery but that costs hundreds of dollars. It never grows back though. more info



( http://www.hairremovalforum.com/ )



Other wise that you have to keep getting it waxed. sorry.



****** Those are in gown hairs. You can get those when you do some type of hair removing like shaving and waxing, but not really laser treatment. If your worried though, you can use a face exfoliater before hand. Then you'll have nothing to worry about.



What ever you do don't shave it off. Because of the angle when you shave it is very likely that when the hair grows back it will appear thicker and darker. You don't want to end up with face stubble like a dude. ;D



OMG, Seriously Unwanted hair...Electrolysis?

Look into laser hair removal. It is expensive but often permanent. You can get it done by a local dermatologist or spa.



OMG, Seriously Unwanted hair...Electrolysis?

Well you can go somewhere to get it waxed. it usually doesn't cost much depending on where you go. Or you could just shave it as a free way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union