Sunday, June 20, 2010

A nice and new Puma coat!!........and red..hair dye??? HELP!!!!?

Hi everybody! Ok so here is my HUGE problem.......I just bought a new black%26amp;pink Puma coat at Macy's. Me not thinking I wanted to look cute for my bf I found temporary hair dye.(The kind that you get at walmart during Halloween) The color was...Red..I wasn't thinking AGAIN. So I sprayed a little more than I should have in my hair. And I was in a rush. So I threw on a cute sweatshirt, put my coat on and walked out the f'ing door. I have hair a little lower than my shoulders and my hair was in the hood. I got out of the car and went to my bf he said "What did u do to your hair?" I was like "Oh, I just temp. dyed it" he said "take off your coat." So I did and I happend to notice out of the corner of my eye that it had gotton all inside my hood!! MY MOM IS GOING TO SHOOT MY FACE!! The hood comes off then their is a short collar thing and that is bright red and so isn't my nice new sweatshirt! How do I was it w/out it shrinking all it says on the tag is "Wash this when dirty" HELP! PLEASE!!



A nice and new Puma coat!!........and red..hair dye??? HELP!!!!?

put it on a 40 degree wash. Most things wash at 40. It should be fine.... but hair dye is hard to remove!



A nice and new Puma coat!!........and red..hair dye??? HELP!!!!?

read the instructions ont he hair stuff to see if it says anything about getting it on clothes.



A nice and new Puma coat!!........and red..hair dye??? HELP!!!!?

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN SPRAY YOUR HAIR WHILE WEARING ANY CLOTHES?!?! the first rule of ANY type of hair coloring is WEAR AN OLD T-SHIRT AND AN OLD TOWEL!



Id say just put it in the washing machiene though. and if that doesnt get it out, dry clean,.



A nice and new Puma coat!!........and red..hair dye??? HELP!!!!?

Get some spray n wash and spray it NOW. It could be too late if it's been there awhile.



I'm a hairstylist and I got BLACK temp. color on a beige pair of pants..I sprayed hairspray on them so it wouldn't grab the material, then after work, I went home, spray n washed them and threw them in the wash with cool water and you would NEVER know I did anything to them! But DO NOT put this in the dryer!!!!



Now. I don't know wha t type of material your working with, call your dry cleaners and see if they can tell you anything. I would do that first . Don't NOT tell your mom though. She might be able to get it out. She'll be more angry that you didn't tell her right away if it doesn't come out. If it does, your're home free for 1) telling her the truth AND for it coming out.



If it doesn't come out, offer to do whatever it takes to pay for it...it was an accident and You didn't know it was gong to happen. Just apoplgize and do what you can to make it right. Don't hide it from her. She's going to find out eventually and then youll be in bigger *%26amp;^% since you hid it.



Good LUCK!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union