Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Animal hair dye?

So, I have a maltese with a mowhawk right now. It's wasn't intentional, I swear. Our groomer comes every 3 weeks. It's a little pattern. She does our Yorkie, 3 weeks later she does our Maltese, 3 weeks after that she does the Yorkie's hair again. We keep their haircuts short. So, really, They both get groomed every 6 weeks. My Maltese doesn't get groomed for another 2 weeks. The way her fur is growing on the top of her head, it looks like she has a little mowhawk. I want to dye it hot pink temporarily, but I don't want to use people products. I don't know how that will work, or what it might do to her. Anyone know of a product out there?



-Pet friendly



-Temporary



-Pink



P.S. If you think this is freaky, know that I'm 16. Ha, it makes more sense now, doesn't it?



Animal hair dye?

I've used Easter egg dye to color my cat. Since it's not Easter, try food coloring. It is safe for consumption, so is safe for your dog. I have also heard Kool-Aid works, but I haven't personally tried it.



Animal hair dye?

try your local pet store, like petsmart or petco.



Animal hair dye?

Go to petco or petsmart with a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union