Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair color reaction?

I'm not sure if I had a reaction from the hair color



or something bit me. My neck started hurting and then about 2 days after having a salon color my hair auburn, which i have had the same color before my head started to itch, then a couple days later I developed lumps on one side of my scalp in the back right behind my ear. It still itches and burns and one of the lumps is real big. there are also several smaller ones and a pink area about the size of a dime. I tried ice and benadryl, it helped a little but I also have a swollen gland in my neck. I also had a terrible headache and one of my friends said she saw what looked like a blister on the back of my head where I could feel one of the lumps.Has anyone else had this happen? Thanks Cindee18



Hair color reaction?

What type color did they use? I had my hair colored with aveda color and my scalp is also itching and I have a rash on my throat and around my hairline. I am also trying to figure out what has caused this. I would contact the hair color manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union