Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

The seperate color would look like this, with the color at the end. EXCEPT MY HAIR IS BLONDE



http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/71386761....



Which color?



Light Pink



Dark Pink



Purple



Blue



or



Lime Green



Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

Heyy_x



You should go for a blue... Your skin complexion would really be nice with a blue.. just my opinion tho ! :)



Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

lime green.



woot woot!



Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

Purple would be cool Purple is my fav color though so u chose ur fav one



Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

definately purple, or maybe dark pink



Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

dark pink or purple would be cute



Dyeing my hair tonight! Which accent color.?

Lime green would look the best on blonde hair. It's just the way it blends. It will look the best trust me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union