Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair is acting sooo weird!?

if i get out of the shower and i don't blow dry my hair it gets more frizzy than it would if i over-blowdryed it.



i use the pink sunsilk shampoo %26amp; conditioner and it dosen't seem to be helping at all.



can someone please tell me what i can do? i thought it was suppose to be better for your hair not to blow dry it!



i'm so confused =/



My hair is acting sooo weird!?

I have frizzy hair as well, hopefully I can help. Perhaps your hair becomes less frizzy when you do blow dry your hair because the air that the dryer lets out is dry, not humid. Hair becomes frizzy when the air is humid or has moisture.



As far as shampoos, I have found that John Frida's Brilliant Brunette Mositure Shampoo and Conditioner actually improved the appearance of my hair. It looked more healthy and it really did bring out the natural tone color in my hair. John Frida also has shampoo for blondes and red heads, there may be one for people with black hair. If not, I would check out Pantene Pro-V's Collection. Currently I am using Aussie Mositure Shampoo and Conditioner and I have found that it smoothes and calms my hair. It doesn't cost as much ($2.94) and you get more, that's why I changed shampoos. I believe John Frida's shampoo is about $8. I also tried Dove Mositure Shampoo and Conditioner and that did not work!



More tips: If you don't have a flat iron or straightening iron, get one! I use one everyday. I believe there is a straighenting iron that straightens wet hair! I haven't tried it yet, but I would advise you to look for it. I'm sure Target will have one.



I never blow dry my hair. I have always either let it air dry or kept it in a towel until it dried or twisted it into a bun and held it in place with hair clips. I don't use scrunchies or rubber hair bands because they have always left a "dent" in my hair after it had dried and it took a long time to get it out. After my hair dries, I staighten it and curl the ends.



Last tip: Don't wash your hair every day. I wash my hair every four days. This is because over time your scalp releases natural oils that help to calm and get the frizz out. During these four days, take just a minute to massage your scalp using your fingers to help release those oils more quickly.



I hope this helps! If all else fails, go to a salon and let them fix your hair and buy whatever products they used on your hair. Good luck!



My hair is acting sooo weird!?

If you get out of the shower and simply get ready for your day with sopping wet, tangled hair straight out of the shower, then it's practically guaranteed to be frizzy and messy all throughout the day. If you apply a little of leave-in conditioner and comb through your hair, towel drying it to make sure it doesn't soak into your clothes, then you should be fine.



Usually for me blow-drying makes it look a lot better, plus I don't have damp hair in the morning when I go to school. Air-drying is only better for your hair because you aren't damaging it with heat; it doesn't necessarily mean that your hair will LOOK better. I simply suggest leave-in conditioner; you can try it with or without blow-drying your hair, and see what looks better. Make sure you comb it, or else it'll get tangled and frizzy. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union