Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair..[and piercings!]?

I have a few questions, hope you guys don't mind!



Hyuck-hyuck-hyuck...



I wanna dye my hair a really bright colour. Obviously I would bleach it first...But I dunno if I should go for a kinda Atomic pink colour, red, green or purple..I'm also afraid of being laughed at/getting beaten up by chav scum! %26gt;.%26lt;



I have greeny/blue eyes and kinda pale skin so what colour would look best, or should I just leave it as it is...? I would have to wait a while for my black hair dye to grow out first though right? And would it be better to get it bleached by a salon? How much would this cost??? And what dye should I use, does anyone know if manic panic is any good..?



Also should I get snake bites or just one side done?



And the things I described above...



HOT or NOT?



Lol Imma right freak XDDD



Hair..[and piercings!]?

I have purple hair currently i would go with a pink color it really pops on blue eyes. and yes wait until you black grows out and cut it off ( i know sucks right) but if you dont you risk triple processing to get it pink. you can do a bleach at home if you have before if not buy a box and take it to the salon its alot cheaper if they do it with your kit ok. Manic panic is my fav but it tends to fade so get a suncreen for hair. Snake bites no way last season tat but if thats what you want go for it just remember when your 40 you will still have it.



Hair..[and piercings!]?

Girlfriend !!!



Why are you trying to do this to yourself



I can see you wanna be yourself but ppl will laugh!!!!!



I'm suggesting atomic pink or dark red or something that will look good with your eyes Highlights!



red is kind of better



Do it dark red on black hair it will look soooooo sheek!!!



This would be much cheaper and you should get it done in a salon.



NOOOOO SNAKE BITES



EWWWWW...................................



GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!



Hair..[and piercings!]?

i'd definitely say go with the pink if you have blue eyes.. however, i'm worried about you bleaching your already-dyed hair. this is going to dry the heck out of it! especially if it's curly; curly hair is naturally dry. all i can say is, do it in a salon, hands down - no question. let the professionals do this.



aaaaaaand. do one side, not snake bites. you can always do the other side later :)



best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union