Saturday, November 28, 2009

Valentines Hair?

Ok, Well i have orchestra consert to play in, and the guy I REALLY like is going to be playing too. I have to wear black pants (standard dress code) but my teacher is letting us break the rules a little bit, so I was thinking of wearing a Pinl shirt underneath my white button-up shirt. I need help with Accesories and hair. Were not allowed to have hair hanging in our faces, but other than that it is pretty flexible. The style needs to be quick, easy, and cute. As for accesories, they need to be vanintines erlated (red, pink, hearts, etc.) I would really like to impress him! I am a mix of goth/punk/emo-ish. I really need help!



Valentines Hair?

please ditch the bandana. pull your hair back in a messy bun with the front really neat and do wear pink accessories to bring up the undershirt and a little pink makeup if you are allowed, thats bound to get you noticed



Valentines Hair?

Maybe he thinks you're dumb, after all, it IS spelled concert since the last time I checked. Seriously.



Valentines Hair?

get a few red and pink coloured hair extentions to put in your hair, then have two high pig tails, kinda like my avatar, so the extentions showyou can still wear your note bandana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union