Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Color & Eyeshadow?

Im getting freshlook contacts in turquiose and true sapphire. Im very tan and have naturally light brown hair and brown eyes. I usually try and match my eyeshadow to my outfit but im not sure how pink, purple, blue, green, brown, grey ect. eyeshadow would look with my new contacts so what color eyeshadows should i wear and what colors should i stay away from? I also want to dye my hair and i need a color that would look good with my tan skin and contacts. Thanks!



Hair Color %26amp; Eyeshadow?

Ussually, if you stick to one shade of make-up with any outfit it looks the best. A smoky eye would be best for you, with dark browns, light browns near the brow. %26lt;---(not a typo) Black mascara (not to much) would open up your eyes.



Hair Color %26amp; Eyeshadow?

i would not reccomend pink eyeshadow to you..... but grey would be the best colour i can think of...



Hair Color %26amp; Eyeshadow?

First off, brown is an excellent eye color to have. Because you can pretty much use any eyeshadow you want, and get away with it.



With lighter eyes, you really need to be careful what you use. Light, colorful shades can easily over power the pigments in blue eyes, and make you look like a drag queen. But you also can't use too dark off shades, because you'll look gothic.



So neutral shades, really look best...and try not to use too dark of an eyeliner..



Here's some pictures of me, that show my makeup pretty well.



http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/P...



http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/P...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union