Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can i get parents to cave in hair color?

I really want my hair like this



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



cept maybe isntead of pink blue, but my parents are very narrow minded when it comes to dying hair. And i really want my hair like this. Im going to pay for it, but the thing is im 15 about to go 10th so i dont have a lisceanse and theres no wat i could sneak and get it dyed. How can i talk to my parents about it and get them to say yes



How can i get parents to cave in hair color?

Most places just dye it for you..go to the salon, there all over the place...or get one of those kits and do it yourself or...tell your parents you would really want it and it would make you feel good about yourself..



How can i get parents to cave in hair color?

Honey, until you turn 18, you have to play by their rules. Sorry, there's really no easy way around it.



And as a parent myself, I can tell you a story about MY daughter. When she was 16, I consented to let her do something just as strange to her hair (I was in a good mood that day)... and her hair got SO damaged by the process that it was coming off in HANDFULS - she couldn't even comb it without losing it, it was just snapping off. She ended up with darn near no hair at all, we salvaged what was left by chopping it off to a long-ish marine (buzz) cut, and she was SOOO embarrassed she didn't even want to go to school.



Why don't you just get some extensions in those colors? The type that clips on? This way, you can get your "freak" on and you WON'T end up BALD in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union