Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Highlights?

Hi, I am thinking of playing around with my haircolor but I'm not really sure what I want. I'm not ready to do a whole new color so I was thinking about getting highlights. I have long, light brown hair, with natural blonde highlights, and red undertones. I also have very fair skin with pink undertones and deep blue eyes. Can anyone give me some ideas of what color to highlight it?



Hair Highlights?

I don't know but I have red hair and got gold highlights.



maybe since your skin is so light, some strawberry blonde or some honey? maybe caramel?



Hair Highlights?

TRY BLACK IT MIGHT LOOK GOOD



Hair Highlights?

i suggest you go with some light chocolate brown highlights..your blue eyes will pop out more with that color, and also compliment your skintones' pink. it will look nice !



Hair Highlights?

If your just starting to dye, highlights are good. Don't do anything too wild and defiantly don't go lighter. People with blue eyes and fair skin tend to look better with darker hair. I'd go with a darker brown. Chocolate is good.



Hair Highlights?

golden highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union