Saturday, November 28, 2009

Red hair dye, on blonde hair?

ok, i have blonde hair from so many highlights... but i love the dark red color that lindsay lohan used to have.. would it turn pink or orange if i dyed it a red color? or should i just get like red low lights.. that way its a gradual change? anyone with experience.. please. :]



Red hair dye, on blonde hair?

You should definitely see a professional. My daughter tried to dye her bleached blond hair red and it turned pinkish-orange. She was in tears. I finally had to foot the bill to take her to a salon and have a professional colorist fix it.



Lindsay Lohan's hair used to be beautiful though. If I thought I would look good with that color I would go for it.



Red hair dye, on blonde hair?

if you`re gonna ever dye red, make sure it`s solid (so highlights are a nono)



go with the blonde highlights but lindsay`s hair was gorgeous so maybe dye it all that color.



Red hair dye, on blonde hair?

If your hair is colorless fro bleaching, then the darker colors will not grab the cuticle. you could have someone fill it before coloring, but chances are your color will wash out fairly quickly.



I would think with the previous chemicals, and the drastic change, you may want to start with a semi-permanent, or hemp color for your hair.



Red hair dye, on blonde hair?

Don't do it!!!!



I had a horrible experience dying my hair red! :O( It just looked awful. Keep your pretty blonde hair!



Red hair dye, on blonde hair?

i dyed my highlighted hair red. I would say pick a little darker then you want b/c the highlites will show through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union